This page describes the management methods of the website www.jasmotorsport.com about the processing of personal data of users who consult it and of those who interact with any web services accessible electronically from the address www.jasmotorsport.com, corresponding to the home page of the official J.A.S. Motorsport S.r.l. website. This information is provided only for the website www.jasmotorsport.com and not for other websites that the user may consult via links.
The information is also guided by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, times, and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection. Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
To facilitate the understanding of this information, the following definitions are reported (art. 4 EU Regulation):
- “processing”: any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data such as collection, recording, organizing, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction;
- “personal data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject”); an identifiable natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements characteristic of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social;
- the so-called special categories of personal data: personal data relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to a person's health or sexual life or sexual orientation. In particular:
- “genetic data”: personal data relating to the hereditary or acquired genetic characteristics of a person which provide unique information on the physiology or health of that natural person, and which result in particular from the analysis of a biological sample of the natural person in question;
- “biometric data”: personal data obtained from a specific technical processing relating to the physical, physiological, or behavioral characteristics of a natural person which allow or confirm unique identification, such as facial image or dactyloscopy data;
- “health data”: personal data relating to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of healthcare services, which reveals information relating to his or her state of health.
- “data controller”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
- “data processor”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the owner;
The Data Controller of personal data relating to users is J.A.S. Motorsport S.r.l. based in Arluno (MI) Via Guido Rossa n.1/A, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, VAT number 03287190965, ph. 02/9037541, e-mail address: email@example.com, P.E.C. address: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.jasmotorsport.com.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
The processing connected to the web services of this site takes place at the registered office of J.A.S. Motorsport S.r.l. and is handled only by the staff of the Office in charge of processing. The processing connected to the email service takes place at the registered office of J.A.S. Motorsport S.r.l. and is handled only by the staff of the Office in charge of processing.
PURPOSE - LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Any personal data provided by the user is used for purposes related to the execution of the service or provision requested. No data is communicated or disseminated.
METHODS OF PROCESSING AND DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data are also processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. In any case, the data is stored for a maximum period of ten years. Any data collected for marketing purposes are retained for a maximum period of twenty-four months.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of personal data -including via email- to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent and necessary acquisition of the sender's address - as well as any other data included in the message to respond to requests.
The user is free to provide the personal data requested in the forms and failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
To respond to e-mails sent by the user, the data is processed by personnel from the offices responsible for data processing.
Cookies are used to offer users a better service and experience.
The site uses analytical, technical, and functional cookies to analyze the traffic patterns of users who visit the website to improve its usability, allowing us to recognize users who return to visit the site and their data, to avoid the same information being entered several times.
Technical cookies, for example, allow users to use the services requested via the site without having to continually log in and to remember any actions performed by the user (such as completing a form) when returning to the previous page of a session.
Analytical cookies are used to monitor the use of the site by users for site optimization purposes and to obtain information on the use of the website, and emails and to warn of any errors. These cookies also allow us to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, whether an email has been opened, which parts of the website or emails are clicked by users, and the time elapsed between clicks.
This information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain, or browser; however, they are analyzed together with other people's information so as not to identify one particular user over another. In this case, these cookies are used to analyze and improve the performance and design of the email site and to calculate errors that occur on the site to improve the service and manage any complaints.
Functionality cookies allow us to:
- remember the preferences selected by the user during previous visits, such as country/language, interests, and presentation of the website (layout, font size, colors, etc.), so that the user does not have to enter this information again;
- remember the answers to questions posed by our site, for example about participation in customer satisfaction surveys, so that they are not presented to the user again;
- determine whether a service has already been offered to the user;
- provide information that allows the operation of optional services.
This website specifically uses the following cookies:
- Cookie-related to PHP
- Google analytical cookies
Some of these cookies are session and/or persistent cookies. These cookies expire after 2 years.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested party can assert the rights referred to in the articles. 15-21 of the EU Regulation, namely: the right to access to data, of rectification and the right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten") of the same, the right to limit its processing, the right to portability, the right to object to treatment.
Requests must be sent via email to email@example.com.
The interested party may also contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: Via Guido Rossa n.1/A – Arluno (MI).
PRIVACY GUARANTEE COMPLAINT
The interested party can complain to the Privacy Guarantor Authority, which can be contacted on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.